Thursday, June 4, 2009

GNO

Wednesday night was girl's night out at Leon's and we had a great time! Here's Kelsey, she is pregnant with Baby Dax and she is so cute! Baby Dax is due in a few weeks and all of us girls are so ready to meet him! Kels is going to be such a great mama. Kelsey and I have been friends since first grade in Miss Marshall's class!
We all ordered pizza and a glass of wine...yum! (Well, Kelsey and Ann didn't order wine, because they're preggers, but I think they wanted to.) The pizza was on special for $4, you just can't beat that.
Here's Katherine and Kels. I've known Katherine since high school, but we haven't hung out together in a long time. We see eachother at church quite a bit, but it was so fun to hang out with her and catch up. Can't wait to see you again!
Here are Ann and Katie. Ann is on the left and is pregnant too and so so cute! She's having a baby girl, but still undecided on her name...right now she's leaning toward Kate or Julia/Julie. We'll know soon enough...Ann's due in August!! Ann and I have been friends since Miss Marshall's class in first grade too. Katie is on the right. She and I have been friends since our freshman year in high school and we were both Gamma Phis in college! She and Tommy just celebrated their 3rd wedding anniversary this week...Happy Anniversary you guys!
We just have the best group of girls and we've all known eachother for so long! We can go a month without seeing eachother and when we get together again, it's like no time has passed. I love my girls!
Ann and I were roomates our freshman year in the dorms. And, actually, Katie was our neighbor!! Go Kerr-Drummond! (our dorm) Ann was the best roomate...I don't know if she thought the same thing about me, but she was the easiest person ever to get along with and live with! Thanks Ann!
We were short a few girls tonight...Natalie, Megan and Julie...we sure missed you girls! Can't wait to see you all next time, hopefully very soon.
post signature

2 comments:

Katherine Brambl said...

I made the Potter Family Blog!! Wednesday night was so fun...already looking forward to the next one! You have the cutest family and I love the blog. So great to be re-connected! See you soon.

Anonymous said...

Jackie - you were the best roomate!! Didn't we have fun. Those were fun times. Love, Ann