Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th of July Party and the Sneaky Siblings

Well, this is going to be a double post tonight! First off, we had such a fun 4th of July this year. My side of the family came over to our house for a BBQ and we just had the best time hanging out and catching up. My Aunt Connie and my cousin Sarah were in town from Houston and it was so good to see them. Here's a little smilebox with a bunch of our pics from our fun day...Enjoy! Just click on the play button in box...
Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: 4th of July Party
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook


Now, on to the "Sneaky Siblings"! Chad and I were trying to get dinner ready tonight and the kids were just out of control. So, we decided to separate them and told them to go to their rooms and play quietly until dinner was ready. It worked for a bit, then I could hear Carson yelling at his sister, so I went upstairs to check it out. They figured out how to still play together without being together! They discovered they could holler through the air vents and still be able to talk to each other. It was pretty hilarious and Carson thought he was a genius for figuring this one out! Too cute!


post signature

1 comment:

~Katie said...

Hi Jackie. I stumbled across your blog and LOVE it. We are also an adoptive, Catholic family. It's crazy how God works his ways into our carefully, planned out lives huh?! :) I love your boutique too! Cute stuff!