Thursday, May 14, 2009

Toody Tot a Toody Tot a Toody Tot Tot

Carson's preschool class had a Mother's Day celebration last week for all the moms and it was precious! They performed a few songs and then we had muffins and juice together.

Here he is singing Toody Tot and stepping on the poor little girl's toes next to him about a trillion times...she finally moved. Before you watch the video, scroll down and pause my music player on the right side of my blog. That way you'll only hear Carson and not my blog music too!




The best Mother's Day gift...look at this sweet little pillow Carson made for me. His little feet in the shape of a butterfly...LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! Thank you C!

Kennedy's class is still to young to perform anything for us, but they did make a photo album full of pictures from her first year at preschool. She looks like such a baby at the beginning of the year...she's grown so much! I would show you a picture of it, but I can't pry it out of Kennedy's hands!


Thank you Chad, Carson and Kennedy for a wonderful Mother's Day...I love you all more than you will ever ever know!

post signature

No comments: