Friday, April 17, 2009

Jennisa got ahold of my blog!!

Check out the new blog!!! I love it! Jennisa at Once Upon a Blog designed everything for me. She is so good and so fast. Once it was my turn on her wait list, it took about 48 hours for her to design both my family blog and my Hide and Seek Boutique blog and then to install it. She is very talented!

I will be busy this weekend updating each of the links...especially on my Hide and Seek Boutique blog. I'll have all of my products and fabrics available online now, which I'm so excited about! Keep checking back over the next few days and hopefully I will have the majority of it up.

Let me know what you think of the new design? Is it easy to navigate through? Keep in mind, I'll be adding a ton of content over the next few days!!

Happy Friday!

post signature